2012 The Medhyk Old Vine Shiraz Dinner
With 128 years of winemaking heritage and passion comes the new release of the Angove Family’s icon wine, The Medhyk Old Vine Shiraz 2012.
In celebration of this highly anticipated vintage, we invite you to join John, Victoria and Richard Angove for The Medhyk Dinner.
Spend an evening with the family and Chief Winemaker Tony Ingle as they pour the new vintage of their flagship wine for the first time. Indulge in the finest McLaren Vale, Fleurieu Peninsula and International produce masterfully presented by Chef Todd Steele in a five course menu of pure delight, created to match some of the finest wines in the Angove portfolio. Succumb to Adelaide’s songstress Louise Messenger accompanied by Peter Merchant (aka Louise and the Professor) on piano. The highlight of the evening will be a vertical tasting of the 2008, 2009 and 2010 The Medhyk Old Vine Shiraz, culminating with the release and tasting of the superlative 2012 vintage.
Where - Angove McLaren Vale Vineyards and Cellar Door, 117 Chalk Hill Road, McLaren Vale. We look forward to sharing this very special occasion with you.
When - Saturday 23rd of August 2014, 6:30 for 7:00pm
Dress - Cocktail/Lounge
Tickets - $145 including food, wine and entertainment. Strictly limited to 70 guests only.
Bookings - Please call the Angove McLaren Vale Vineyards and Cellar Door on 08 8323 6900.
- Coffin Bay Oysters with shallot and red wine vinegar
- Kingfish Cerviche with avocado and coriander
- Panko crumbed Spencer Gulf Prawns
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte Brut NV
- Aldinga Snapper with cauliflower puree, braised fennel and pancetta
- 2013 Alternatus Vermentino
- 2013 Family Crest Chardonnay
- Wakefield Grange Braised Beef Short Ribs and celeriac cream
- Currency Creek Broccolini Shoots with Fleurieu yoghurt and Willunga almond dukkah
- Fleurieu Roasted Vegetables with Hindmarsh Valley cumulus
- Vertical Tasting of the 2008, 2009 and 2010 The Medhyk Old Vine Shiraz
- 24 month English Cave Aged Cheddar, Andy Clappis bread and quince
- Release of the 2012 The Medhyk Old Vine Shiraz
- Flourless Chocolate Cake with Sand Road poached pear and Alexandrina jersey cream
- Angove Grand Tawny